Monday, January 26, 2009

My First Post

Bare Feet are AllowedWell this is my first post on my new blog. I've done quite a bit of writing up on another blog but it's been mainly dedicated to linking out to other websites. In someways purely for SEO, in others it's a fantastic resource of work that has been done.

The name, "Barefoot SEO" may leave most a little puzzled. It's simple really - I hate wearing shoes. Thankfully here in KwaZulu Natal it is usually warm enough that you can get away with not wearing footwear of any kind. While it may seem kind of menial at this time my long term goal is that I will be able to attend corporate meetings in a professional capacity and be able to do so wearing no shoes. Why some might ask... well when you reach a point where people will accept your eccentricities it's also a milestone that signifies that you can pretty much do what you want because you're that good. Oh well we can dream can't we? :)

So this will be my blog, dedicated to SEO, the trends, the fads. I'll try my best to point out good practices as well as point out fallacies. While so many points are debatable at the best of times if you have anything to add please feel free to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment